    Thank you,
    Kimberly

    , Apr 3, 2006

  2. Steve Pugh Guest

    wrote:

    >I've read through many threads talking about forcing background colors
    >to print. Most were rather old posts. So, wondered if anyone knew a
    >way to do this?

    As you've read the previous discussions (and some are from only a few
    weeks ago) then you know that the answer is no, and you probably know
    why that answer is unlikely to change.

    >I document I rec-created as a webpage. The headings have a background
    >color of gray. This is an extranet for a company. They don't want to
    >change their printer settings to allow background colors to print. But,
    >when they are viewing this document, they want the background colors to
    >print without having to change their printer settings themselves.
    >
    >Is there a way I can change this for them in code?

    No. Make the headings foreground images or accept that the users'
    default printer settings will over ride anything you suggest in
    HTML/CSS.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

    Steve Pugh, Apr 3, 2006