    Hello,
    How can I force refreshing of my web site, when a visitor enter my site.

    Thanks :)

    Mr. x, Nov 24, 2003

  2. Mr. x wrote on 24 Nov 2003:

    > Hello,
    > How can I force refreshing of my web site, when a visitor enter
    > my site.

    What do you mean? There is no need to force a refresh because the
    user will get the pages from the server or their cache. Or, do you
    mean you don't want them to cache your pages so that they're always
    contacting the server? Unless the contents are sensitive, there is no
    real reason for you to do this as a good caching algorithm (a
    functioning one will suffice) will know when to use the cache or the
    server.

    If I have managed to interpret what you want, what you are asking has
    nothing to do with JavaScript and is off-topic in this group.

    Mike

    --
    Michael Winter
    d (remove ".invalid" to reply)