force response to be always contained in dime protocol

SzalonySwistak

Hello,

Is there any way to force (by using special attribute of web method)
returned response from web method to be encoded using dime protocol ? Even
when I don't attacj any atachments ? The problem I am facing is concerned
with SOAP TOOLKIT 3.0. I edited generated WSDL and added the following
section

<dime:message
layout="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2002/04/dime/open-layout"
wsdl:required="true"/>

to the output node. Whenever I return attachments from .NET based Web
Service than everything is prettey okay. But when I don't include
attachments to the response my *.asmx file tends to render text/xml output
and not dime output (and that causes exceptions in SOAP toolkit). I want to
render response that contains single dime record containing xml response. is
that possible ?

Thx for any answers.

Przemek