Force table row to fixed height

DC

Hi,

I want to force a table row to always use the exact same height, even
if some data in a cell may produce additional lines which would
normally cause the row to heighten. Instead I want this cell to be
furnished with scrollbars (or the excessive data should simply vanish
under the lower border of the cell) if there are additional lines.

Is that doable? TIA for any hint on this!

Regards
DC

richard

DC said:
Hi,

I want to force a table row to always use the exact same height, even
if some data in a cell may produce additional lines which would
normally cause the row to heighten. Instead I want this cell to be
furnished with scrollbars (or the excessive data should simply vanish
under the lower border of the cell) if there are additional lines.

Is that doable? TIA for any hint on this!

Regards
DC

Hint: Search for "auto scroll".

DC

Thank you, that helped. Since I also wanted the text to be centered
vertically, I ended up with something like this:

the row</span>