Forceing the client side to REFRESH the page

Bryan G

I need to force the client side to refresh the page. What function do I use
todo this in C# with a ASPX page?

Jason Coyne Gaijin42

This is no different than any other HTML as far as forcing a client
refresh.

Do you want to refresh on a timer? or based on a certain event?

If you are trying to use a timer, the <meta refresh...> tag will do it
for you.

If you are doing it on an event, most of the ASP.Net web controls will
do a postback automatically for you. Or you can sert the autopostback
property to be true. If you are using pure HTML controls, set the
onClick event to submit/refresh your page.