Forcing 401 causes promtp to come up multiple times?

Paul

Hey all.

Just trying to get a user to authenticate using IIS so have a page

<% response.status = "401 Unauthorized" %>

and this brings up the authentication box however this then prompts for the
information three times before loading the page. What I dont want the user
to do is to select the remember password option.....

Any ideas?