forcing install in CPAN

Hugh Lutley

I'm trying to install the Device::SerialPort module using CPAN but
whilst CPAN is running 'make test' a couple of errors are flagging so I
cannot continue the install without forcing it. I'm not too worried
about the errors as the success rate is still around 99.7 percent.

Anyway, so how do I force the install?? I tried -f and --force options
after install but they aren't recognised....

Cheers

--
/* Hugh Lutley aKa Spewy
* This message was created on either