    the link above..
    How can i force textbox to refresh?
    Any ideas?

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Jun 15, 2005

  2. Patrick Olurotimi Ige

    Brock Allen Guest

    What do you mean "force a textbox to refresh" and what's the right string
    to add to the textbox?

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Jun 15, 2005

  3. Brock thx for the reply.
    My scenario was that before the user clicks the hyperlink i needed to do
    a postback so that i can retrieve the correct string to the textbox and
    appeend it to the Hyperlink QueryString.
    But the the textbox can only have a maxlenght of 10
    But i ended up doing is using a javascript and used onKeyup
    so after the users typed in exactly 10 digits i used
    Document.Form.Submit and refreshed the page:)

    By the way do you know if i can get Boolean TRUE or FALSE when using
    CheckBoxList.With CheckBox1.Select i can return TRUE but not FALSE..
    I know with CheckBox if i use CheckBox1.Checked it returns both..

    Any ideas?

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Jun 16, 2005
  4. Patrick Olurotimi Ige

    Brock Allen Guest

    > By the way do you know if i can get Boolean TRUE or FALSE when using
    > CheckBoxList.With CheckBox1.Select i can return TRUE but not FALSE.. I
    > know with CheckBox if i use CheckBox1.Checked it returns both..

    The Items in the CheckBoxList have a Selected property, and when posted back
    the Value is True or False.

    Brock Allen, Jun 16, 2005