    Example:
    <!--#include file="footer.htm"-->

    John
    John Dalberg, Sep 30, 2004

  2. John Dalberg

    Neal Guest

    On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:38:59 -0700, John Dalberg <>
    wrote:

    > I have a table with 3 rows; header, content and footer. Table is 100%
    > height.
    >
    > My problem is the footer is not showing at the bottom of the screen.
    >
    > Example:
    > <!--#include file="footer.htm"-->
    >
    > John

    Gee, no one has EVER asked this question before.

    Isn't this in the FAQ? This gets asked about every other day.

    Search the ng on this. It's been discussed to death.
    Neal, Sep 30, 2004

  3. John Dalberg

    Sam Hughes Guest

    John Dalberg <> wrote in news:15lgpnogmqvzc
    $.1n9uuavk9y9pg$:

    > I have a table with 3 rows; header, content and footer. Table is 100%
    > height.
    >
    > My problem is the footer is not showing at the bottom of the screen.
    >
    > Example:
    > <!--#include file="footer.htm"-->
    >
    > John

    That's because valign="bottom" doesn't mean what you think it means.
    Sam Hughes, Sep 30, 2004
  4. John Dalberg

    John Dalberg Guest

    On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:44:00 -0400, Neal wrote:

    > On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:38:59 -0700, John Dalberg <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >> I have a table with 3 rows; header, content and footer. Table is 100%
    >> height.
    >>
    >> My problem is the footer is not showing at the bottom of the screen.
    >>
    >> Example:
    >> <!--#include file="footer.htm"-->
    >>
    >> John

    > Gee, no one has EVER asked this question before.
    >
    > Isn't this in the FAQ? This gets asked about every other day.
    >
    > Search the ng on this. It's been discussed to death.

    I did and none of the listings was useful.
    http://www.google.com/groups?q=foot...00&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&start=100&sa=N

    A FAQ like in http://www.allmyfaqs.com?

    Searching for 'footer' gave two unrelated listings.
    Do you have any more useful suggestions?

    John
    John Dalberg, Sep 30, 2004
  5. John Dalberg

    John Dalberg Guest

    On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:38:59 -0700, John Dalberg wrote:

    > I have a table with 3 rows; header, content and footer. Table is 100%
    > height.
    >
    > My problem is the footer is not showing at the bottom of the screen.
    >
    > Example:
    > <!--#include file="footer.htm"-->

    found it:
    #footer {