Forcing the footer at bottom of page?

John Dalberg

I have a table with 3 rows; header, content and footer. Table is 100%
height.

My problem is the footer is not showing at the bottom of the screen.

Example:
<!--#include file="footer.htm"-->

John

Neal

I have a table with 3 rows; header, content and footer. Table is 100%
height.

My problem is the footer is not showing at the bottom of the screen.

Example:
<!--#include file="footer.htm"-->

John

Gee, no one has EVER asked this question before.

Isn't this in the FAQ? This gets asked about every other day.

Search the ng on this. It's been discussed to death.

Sam Hughes

I have a table with 3 rows; header, content and footer. Table is 100%
height.

My problem is the footer is not showing at the bottom of the screen.

Example:
<!--#include file="footer.htm"-->

John

That's because valign="bottom" doesn't mean what you think it means.

John Dalberg

I have a table with 3 rows; header, content and footer. Table is 100%
height.

My problem is the footer is not showing at the bottom of the screen.

Example:
<!--#include file="footer.htm"-->

found it:
#footer {