Forcing web page to load in a frame.

Harshal

Hello,
I have a html page with 3 frames. If i specify the source for any
of frames as http://www.gmail.com or http://www.hotmail.com, all frames
go away and the site utilizes the full window. I want these sites to
open in the frames only. Other sites like http://www.google.com opens
in the specified frame (displaying other frames unaffected).
Here is a sample html page.

<frameset rows="200,*,200" border="1">

<frame name="toolbar" scrolling="no" noresize
src="http://www.yahoo.com" frameborder="1">

<frame name="content" scrolling="yes" noresize
src="http://www.gmail.com" frameborder="1">

<frame name="banner" scrolling="no" noresize
src="http://www.google.com" frameborder="1">

</frameset>

On above page, yahoo and google opens up perfectly, but for
gmail, it throws a 'Permission Denied' javascript error.
I think its the behaviour imposed by the site and can not be controlled
by us. Any suggestions.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.