ForeColor of validationSummary control

Sam

Hi guys,

Is it possible to update this property programatically? would someone please
give me a hand? The message I got back when I run one of my web pages is:
Parser error "<%errorColor%>" is not a valid value for int32.

Here is what I have:

Public headerColor as string = "00FFFF"
Public errorColor as String = "FFCC00"

<TD vAlign ="top" bgColor="<%=headerColor%>">

<asp:ValidationSummary id="ValidationSummary1" runat="server"
ForeColor="<%errorColor%>" Width="646px">

Also the headerColor and errorColor are programatically set by my program.
Thank you

Regards,

Sa,

David

Could you put something like this in the page_load event?
ValidationSummary1.BackColor = ColorTranslator.FromHtml(errorColor)