foreignKey constraint error.

GMK

Dear all
i'm having an asp.net application whci is bugging me with the following
error:
Foreignkey constraint

does anyone know what is the cause of this error , i could not debugg it
becasue the error is occuring on a specific data not on all datas as the
test data i have on my environment.

Guest

HI,

The possible casue can be.. You may n't have relevant reference records in
one of your table with which you have foreignkey constraint.

Execute the quey in your analyzer and try to reform the query in such a way
that it will pickout the odd record.

Cheers,

Jerome. M