Form 2 Email Bouncing!

Benny Alexander

Hi,

I have a small form to Email script, to test my server,
With CDONTS.
The Mails is bouncing to bad mail folder, and I do not know the reason why.
anyone can help.

<%@language = VBScript%>
<%Option Explicit%>
<head>
<title>Test Form</title>
</head>

<%
Dim myMail,msg
If Request.QueryString("msg")<>"" then

Set myMail = server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")
myMail.To = "(e-mail address removed)"
myMail.Subject = "Test mail"
myMail.Body = Request.QueryString("msg")
myMail.Send
Response.write "Thank you, the mail has been sent"
Set myMail = Nothing
Else

%>
<form name="form1" method="get"
action="<%Request.Servervariables("SCRIPT_NAME")%>">
<textarea name="msg"></textarea>
<input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Submit">
</form>
<%End If%>