Form Authentication and IHTTPHandler

IfThenElse

Hello,

When I add Form Authentication to my Website my IhttpHandler code is
blocked.

How can I tell Form Authentication to allow my IHTTPHandler code to execute,
it is not secure

I used to <location> section in web.config to open to public some folders,
how do I do the same for an HttpHandler?

Thank you,

IfThenElse

Done,

Okay resolved by adding the path of the httpHandler to the Location section
in web.config as for a folder or a file.