    If you know or have a good sample please tell me!

    Thanks!
    Arjen

    Arjen, Aug 30, 2004

  2. Arjen

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Have you tried at all?
    www.asp.net in the Starter Kits.....

    Sounds like you are trying to get a pre-wirtten homework sample to me.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Aug 30, 2004

  3. Arjen

    Arjen Guest

    Yes, I have tried.
    Most samples use a database to store data. (I want to use a XML file)

    Arjen

    Arjen, Aug 30, 2004
  4. Arjen

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    so you only need to know how to get data in and out of XML?

    Curt_C [MVP], Aug 30, 2004