    --
    Best regards,
    David Dvali
    David Dvali, Apr 18, 2006

  2. Hello,

    Good sites to check for this stuff are msdn magazine, 4GuysFromRolla and
    15Seconds (and codeproject of course).

    I send you links to articles about forms that are on these sites:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/04/06/ASPNET20Security/
    http://www.15seconds.com/issue/020220.htm

    Good luck
    Braulio
    --
    /// Braulio Díez Colaborador DNM

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJhdWxpbyBEaWV6?=, Apr 18, 2006

  3. Look at the QuickStart tutorials for some starter tips.
    --
    Christopher A. Reed

    Christopher Reed, Apr 20, 2006