    Somewhere it looks like it is closing the session.
    Please advice.
    Rudy MArk

    Rudy Mark, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Rudy Mark

    George Durzi Guest

    Rudy,
    Why are you calling User.Identity.IsAuthenticated on every webform's
    page_load event?
    If you are not logged in, and you have your web.config set up properly for
    FormsAuthentication, you should be automatically redirected to the login
    page if you try to access a protected aspx

    George Durzi, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Rudy Mark

    Guest Guest

    May sound like a stupid solution to ur problem..
    But have you checked the Session Timeout in the Web.Config
    file.

    Also make sure you check the Time out in the IIS for ur
    apln.

    Suresh

    Guest, Oct 16, 2003