Form data special character problem

Guest

Hi friends,

I wanna ask something. I use javascript menu on my user interface. And the
js files contains special(turkish) character. I need to use codepage=1254
attribute in my @Page tag. If i don't use it. Javascript menu and functions
fail. But if i add this atrribute, after i posted the form, all of the
special(turkish) characters becomes deleted. Thanks for any help. Bye.

Joerg Jooss

Ozer said:
Hi friends,

I wanna ask something. I use javascript menu on my user interface.
And the js files contains special(turkish) character. I need to use
codepage=1254 attribute in my @Page tag. If i don't use it.
Javascript menu and functions fail. But if i add this atrribute,
after i posted the form, all of the special(turkish) characters
becomes deleted. Thanks for any help. Bye.

Which request/response encoding are your using?

Cheers,

Guest

Hi Joerg,

I use codepage 1254 for encoding, ResponseEncode and RequestEncode. If i
don't use this my javascript menu does not appear and i have no special
character problem in form fields, but if i use this codepage, i can use
javascript menu but i have the special character problem.

Thanks for your response.