    attribute in my @Page tag. If i don't use it. Javascript menu and functions
    fail. But if i add this atrribute, after i posted the form, all of the
    special(turkish) characters becomes deleted. Thanks for any help. Bye.

    =?Utf-8?B?T3plcg==?=, Jul 13, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?T3plcg==?=

    Joerg Jooss Guest

    Ozer wrote:

    > Hi friends,
    >
    > I wanna ask something. I use javascript menu on my user interface.
    > And the js files contains special(turkish) character. I need to use
    > codepage=1254 attribute in my @Page tag. If i don't use it.
    > Javascript menu and functions fail. But if i add this atrribute,
    > after i posted the form, all of the special(turkish) characters
    > becomes deleted. Thanks for any help. Bye.

    Which request/response encoding are your using?

    Cheers,
    --
    http://www.joergjooss.de
    mailto:

    Joerg Jooss, Jul 16, 2005

  3. Hi Joerg,

    I use codepage 1254 for encoding, ResponseEncode and RequestEncode. If i
    don't use this my javascript menu does not appear and i have no special
    character problem in form fields, but if i use this codepage, i can use
    javascript menu but i have the special character problem.

    Thanks for your response.

    =?Utf-8?B?T3plcg==?=, Jul 18, 2005