    thanks!

    BC
    , Mar 29, 2005

  2. Scott Allen Guest

    If this is a class library, you can reference the library from your
    asp.net project and use the types from the library directly. Create
    new instances of the types and call methods passing the data as
    parameters.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Mar 29, 2005

  3. You can use session variables. In the dll this will do:

    System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Session["myVariable"]

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Mar 29, 2005