    thanks
    Dan
    UniversePoint.com

    upwebadmin, Aug 29, 2007

  2. On Aug 29, 4:29 pm, upwebadmin <> wrote:
    > I have more of a generic web design question. How big is too big for
    > a form?

    How big was the one armed fisherman's fish? There is no generic
    answer.

    Travis Newbury, Aug 29, 2007

  3. upwebadmin

    jp2express Guest

    I'd be sure to get their contact information and what they are interested
    in.

    You could save the details for later.

    If you want more info, rate the information on your collection form on a
    scale of 1 to 10. That will help you determine what you can leave off of the
    form and ask of your Customers at a later date.

    "upwebadmin" asked:

    jp2express, Aug 29, 2007
  4. upwebadmin

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:29:20 GMT
    upwebadmin scribed:

    > I have more of a generic web design question. How big is too big for
    > a form? I'm creating two forms, a "download our software" form and a
    > "register as a reseller" form. i'm not sure if it's better to go
    > really
    > short and get more info later or long but risk not getting as many
    > users. We want people to fill out some information, but how much
    > information can I reasonably request?

    Who likes to fill out forms at all?

    --
    Neredbojias