form events

Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi
I have a main form which has a action event which is triggered when a
submit button is pressed. But then I have an additional button in the
main form which on click should open a new form to which i need to
pass values from the main form. I am confused on how to open a new
form from the button click as a form can have only one action event
associated to it.It would be great if anyone can help me out. I am using CGI-perl and javascript to build the main form.
Pavan

Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
A workaround may be : click on 2nd button changes form.action to another location.