Form field place holders in strings

Andy B

If I have the following text in a dataset table column: "This agreement
establishes that {BandName} will play on {EventDate} between {StartTime} and
{EndTime}..." How would I then take the field names {BandName}, {StartTime},
{EndTime} and {EventDate}, match them up with actual dataset table column
names, and show the actual values instead of the placeholders on the final
page output? I know this would probably require some string parsing and
stuff, but I need some good direction here. The other thing is that this
whole thing is totally dynamic. I wont know any of the text or placeholder
names (or table column names) in advance. These forms are being creating
from a wizard control (including what form fields are used). Any ideas on
where to get started?