Form Help

Hoopster

This form is from a freeware template that I downloaded.

<form action="#" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<input class="sidebar" value="name" name="user" >
<input class="sidebar" value="email" name="email" > <TEXTAREA
class=sidebar name=content rows=40 cols=30></TEXTAREA>
<input class="button_sidebar" value="Send" type="submit" >
<input class="button_sidebar" value="Reset" type="reset" >
</form>

However, when I click send it give me an error message.

Method Not Allowed
The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /test2/index.html

Does anyone have any suggestions?

- hoopster

David Dorward

Hoopster said:
<form action="#" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">

action is "the top of the current page"? That seems a bit odd.
However, when I click send it give me an error message.
Method Not Allowed
The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /test2/index.html

You need to change the action to the URL of a server side script that can
process the form. The specifics of such a script will depend on the
capabilities of your server.