form in JEditorPane

Ike

If I have a URL displayed in a JEditorPane, and that URL has a HTML FORM in
it, is there a means whereby I can cause the SUBMIT button on the form to be
invoked via the Java Component that holds the JEditorPane ? What I'm
wondering is if I cannot force the Submit button in the form to be invoked
from an ActionListener in Java. Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences
with this? Thanks, Ike

Andrew Thompson

..is there a means whereby I can cause the SUBMIT button on the form to be
invoked via the Java Component that holds the JEditorPane ?

Have the button clicked programatically, as opposed to being clicked
by the user? Why? What end effect are you trying to achieve?