Form inside a form

Galsaba

Is it possible to have two forms, one inside the other?
Something like this:

on my code I have the following:
<form name=form1 target="me"
action="https://www.site.com/cgi-bin/file1" method="post">
<input type="text" name="lastName">
<input type="image" src="gifs/addcart.gif" border="0" name="submit"

form name=internalForm target="in"
action="https://www.site.com/cgi-bin/file2" method="post">
<input type="text" name="lastName" value="Joe">
<input type="image" src="gifs/cart.gif" border="0" name="submit"

</form> <!--and of the internal form-->
</form>

Thanks,
Joanne

David Dorward

Galsaba said:
Is it possible to have two forms, one inside the other?

No

(Although you might be able to use absolute positioning to make it look like
you can)

Galsaba

Ok, then, I found another solution.
My question now is -
If instead of the "submit" button, I want to click on a word (text), will this
be possibe?
If not, I will need to make a pic, and to write the word inside it.

Thanks

Jeff Thies

Galsaba said:
Ok, then, I found another solution.
My question now is -
If instead of the "submit" button, I want to click on a word (text), will this
be possibe?

Javascript only, with the usual caveats.

If not, I will need to make a pic, and to write the word inside it.

Do that then...

Jeff