<FORM METHOD="post" onSubmit="return fieldcheck()" name="orientation" action="http://ws-kitty.BU.edu

Joeyej

Hi -

I'm trying to move/use a web form (containing some javascript field
checks) previously hosted on a Windows 2000 server. However, the FORM
METHOD="post..." command in the form (shown below) now renders "Page
not Found" when launched on the new Windows 2003 server (ws-server1).
The form is designed to use the write.asp program to write to an
Acccess database and is successful on any Windows 2000 server. This is
frustrating because when I change the FORM METHOD="post..." in the
this form on the 2003 server to point to the other write.asp prog on
the original 2000 server it works fine. I have checked the directory
structure of course. Is this an ODBC or aspx issue with Windows 2003?

<FORM METHOD="post" onSubmit="return fieldcheck()" name="orientation"
action="http://ws-server1.BU.edu/survey/orientation/script/write.asp"
language="JavaScript">

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,