<FORM METHOD="post" onSubmit="return fieldcheck()" name="orientation" action="http://ws-kitty.BU.edu

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Joeyej, Jun 4, 2004.

  1. Joeyej

    Joeyej Guest

    Hi -

    I'm trying to move/use a web form (containing some javascript field
    checks) previously hosted on a Windows 2000 server. However, the FORM
    METHOD="post..." command in the form (shown below) now renders "Page
    not Found" when launched on the new Windows 2003 server (ws-server1).
    The form is designed to use the write.asp program to write to an
    Acccess database and is successful on any Windows 2000 server. This is
    frustrating because when I change the FORM METHOD="post..." in the
    this form on the 2003 server to point to the other write.asp prog on
    the original 2000 server it works fine. I have checked the directory
    structure of course. Is this an ODBC or aspx issue with Windows 2003?

    <FORM METHOD="post" onSubmit="return fieldcheck()" name="orientation"
    action="http://ws-server1.BU.edu/survey/orientation/script/write.asp"
    language="JavaScript">

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,