Form planning

Discussion in 'HTML' started by shapper, Dec 17, 2007.

  1. shapper

    shapper Guest

    Hello,

    I am creating a few forms for two web sites.
    The forms will have a header which I would like to style with CSS.

    My idea is to create the form as follows:

    <h1>My Form</h1>
    <ol>
    <li>
    <input id="name" />
    </li>
    <li>
    <input id="name" />
    </li>
    </ol>

    Is this the best way to do this?
    The for header is usually some text.
    However, sometimes, it also might be some 100% width bar with a
    background color and having some text in it or maybe even an image.

    Is this the best way to do it?

    Could someone please send me sugestions?

    Thanks,
    Miguel

    shapper, Dec 17, 2007