Form Post Back in ASP.Net 1.1

Sundararajan

Dear Folks,

I have a hyperlink in my page - webform1.aspx
on click of this i want it to post back to the second page -webform2.aspx.
is this possible in ASP.Net 1.1. if so how can i go about it.
I tried to use a javascript function for this

function dopostback()
{

document.Form1.hdnpostback.value="hhhhh";
document.Form1.method = "Post";
document.Form1.action="webform2.aspx";
document.Form1.submit();
}

but it was not working.

thanx in advance

Galin Iliev

Why don't you use just
response.redirect("webform2.aspx");

?

This makes more sense when you want to move to second page
or even better
place <a href="webform2.aspx">Link Name</a> where you want the link in HTML
code

Regards
Galin Iliev

Kannan.V [MCSD.net]

hi sundar,

please do not post the same question in multiple forums, if u want to post
pls cross post you queries, just a request, so that its easy for people to
track the responses.

It happened to me that i was searching for the reply i wrote, and finally
found it in another group.

regds
Kannan.V