Form Post, Redirect on Expired Page

Jenn L

I have a lookup form that searches 2 different databases (open and
closed) and puts the results on a next page. I set up the results
page to autosubmit the form if only one order is found. If multiple
orders are found it displays all the results with links that submit
the form.

That form posts to a Crystal Report ActiveX page. I can't use the get
method because we don't want the hidden variables to show in the URL.

The problem is, if someone wants to look up another order and they hit
the "Back" button it loops them back into the ActiveX page. I tried
using session variables and cookies to redirect but can only do them
off the results page (I can't modify the Crystal Reports page).
Expiring the page only gives them a warning.
History.Replace(lookuppage.asp) was mentioned on the Google boards but
is not a supported method.

Is there a way to capture the error "Warning: Page is Expired" and
redirect only if that error comes up? Or, is there another way to
handle this?

I am completely stuck on this one - any help would be appreciated!

Jenn Lisser