form redirect to different targets

Nina

Hi!

I have a frameset (2 cols) which holds a filter in the
left frame and will display the search results in the
right (content) frame.

To do this I set the form target value of the filter page
to the name of the content frame and do a response.redirect
("content.aspx?criteria=...) after clicking the search
button in the filter frame. It worked wonderful so far.

However, now I was asked to dynamcially load some of the
dropdowns in the filter page --> There's one main dropdown
with several selections, and depending on the selected
value there, the other comboboxes should be initialized.

Now, what I first tried was adding a SelectedIndexChanged
event to the dropdown and setting autopostback to true.
But as I suspected that didn't work since the filter is
now loaded into the content frame.

Are there any workarounds for this problem?

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Nina