form reseting

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?bandess=AE?=

Hi,

I have a problem which could have a very simple solution that I don't know.

I have form like this:
<form action=$PHP_SELF?a=m>
<input type=text size="20">
<INPUT type=image height=22 width=58 src="submit_form1_button.gif"
value=SUBMIT name=Submit>
<INPUT type=image height=22 width=58 src="clear_fields_form1_button.gif"
value=clear name=clear>
</form>

The problem is that I don't know how to specify the clear function on
clear_fields_form1_button.gif button.

I want to have two buttons at the bottom, One that submits the form, the
other that clears the form.

Can anyone help me?

thanks,
bandess