Form Results

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Steven Burn, Jan 27, 2005.

  1. Steven Burn

    Steven Burn Guest

    Quite simply;

    Request.Querystring

    Will grab everything after the "?"

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Shahid Juma, Jan 27, 2005

  3. Steven Burn

    Phill. W Guest

    > Is there a way to grab all the results from the querystring which are sent
    > via a form submit?

    To do just what you've asked for, use:

    Request.QueryString

    This extracts all the QueryString arguments passed in one go (retaining
    any Encoding applied to it to make the ...using Request.Form instead. HTH, Phill W.
    Phill. W, Jan 28, 2005
  4. Steven Burn

    Shahid Juma Guest

    Thanks,

    Another follow up question. I have multiple checkboxes with the same name.
    How can I retrieve each result?

    Thanks,
    Shahid

    Shahid Juma, Feb 17, 2005
  5. Steven Burn

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Shahid Juma"
    <> writing in

    > Another follow up question. I have multiple checkboxes with the same
    > name. How can I retrieve each result?

    The results are in the form of:
    checkbox = first, second, third, fourth, fifth

    so you can do a split to get the values.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info
    Adrienne, Feb 17, 2005