Form spell checker

Laphan

Anybody know of a good form spell checker other than the ones suggested on
ASPFAQ?

I've created a content management sys and it would be nice to give them the
facility, but I don't want them to have to have such as Word installed on
their machine or the need for me to install a COM on my server (because I
can't!!) to be able to do this.

Was thinking of telling the user that they should simply download the Google
toolbar to have this facility, but don't know if this works on a Mac and
Safari!!

Any pointers would be very much appreciated.

Rgds Laphan