Form submission without reloading the contained page

HP

Hi,

Let me say thanks in advance for reading my question, I would be
grateful if you help in this case:

I have a page in which members' comments are displayed. the other
members can specify whether a comment is helpful or not by checking
radio buttons for each comment. the problem is that it cause the whole
page to get reloaded again. as it's time consuming so many members
won't spend time on it. I want to know is there any way to submit this
form in the background? I mean submitting it without any visible change
on my page?

Thanks a lot.

H.P

HP

Eliyahu, Thanks for your reply.

In some pages I have at least 20 comments so IMHO an iframe for each is not
a good idea, while in some cases like a poll it would be one the the best
choices .

H.P