form.submit(à on Netscape doesn't works

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by viper81, Jul 10, 2004.

  1. viper81

    viper81 Guest

    Hello,

    This script works fine on Iexplorer but on Netscape 7.1 and older it doesn't works.

    Can someone helps me with this =>

    <form name="frm_order" method="POST" action="http://www.reasonfreaks.com/xxx/">
    <INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="orderID" VALUE="$bestellingen_id">
    <INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="amount" VALUE="$b_totaal">
    <INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="currency" VALUE="EUR">
    <INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="pspid" VALUE="dmdreams">
    <INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="RL" VALUE="ncol_2.0">
    <INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="language" VALUE="eng_ENG">
    </form>

    <SCRIPT TYPE="text/javascript" LANGUAGE="JavaScript">

    document.frm_order.submit();

    </SCRIPT>

    viper81, Jul 10, 2004

  2. viper81

    Lee Guest

    viper81 said:

    >Hello,
    >
    >This script works fine on Iexplorer but on Netscape 7.1 and older it doesn't
    >works.

    It works for me in Netscape 7.1 when I place all of that in
    the <body> of a page. My guess is that you've got invalid
    HTML that you haven't shown us.

    Lee, Jul 10, 2004