Form submit - hitting enter does not trigger Submit button

Guest

I have built a login and regsitration system which works wel.

However, one troubling occurs when a user does not click the 'logon' button
but presses 'Enter' on his keyboard....when this happens the logon submit
button is not triggered...does anyone know how to rectify this to cover both
conditions?

Thanks
Jason

Bob Barrows [MVP]

I have built a login and regsitration system which works wel.

However, one troubling occurs when a user does not click the 'logon'
button but presses 'Enter' on his keyboard....when this happens the
logon submit button is not triggered...does anyone know how to
rectify this to cover both conditions?
Client-side code. Please follow up in a client-side newsgroup. You will need
to use the onkeypress event to execute your form's submit method.

Bob Barrows

Guest

Will do. Thanks.

- Jason