Form To a Fax

Jim Heavey

Hello, I was looking for some sample code or an article that someone might
be able to point me to as to how I might be able to go about translating a
screen image to a graphic's image wich I could fax.

I have an ASP.Net application which shows a form. This form contains check
boxes which identify the customer's selection. I then want to take this
information an create an "image" of what was selected on the form and then
fax that information. How do I go about creating the "document" which I
will transmit as a fax?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!!!!!!