Form validation doesn't work

Brett Porter

Hi,

I have many, many forms that use all of the different form validation
controls. These work great on my local server however I have just been
alerted to the fact that the form validation doesn't work at all on
the web server causing all sorts of differing problems.

I would assume that it has something to do with the JavaScript for the
client side form validation however this is as far as I get.

Any suggestions / solutions?

Many thanks, Brett

Guest

ASP.Net form validation ( with validator controls) validates the value at two places....1st on the client and on on the server on postback. So even if somebody has disabled JavaScript in the brouser....it will validate the at postback....You can safely use ASP.Net form validation using validator controls

Regard
Avneesh

Brett

Hi Avneesh,

Thanks for this (again). However it doesn't perform and validation on
the web server (either on the client side or the server side).

It works perfectly on my local machine at both client and server side
but not the remote server and it is not just one form but about 30.

Many thanks,

Brett