Form Validation problems

Suzanne Murray

Hi,

I am trying to provide some simple validation using Javascript on my
form.
However at times the validation works and at others it doesn't and
submits the form without any warnings even though it contains invalid
values. And sometimes it displays the warnings and submits the form!

I'm really confused and don't know what else I can do (I want to provide
the validation server-side)
I'd be very greatful of any advice on the subject

Thanks
Suzanne

Ray at

See "Validating a HTML form" from 31 minutes prior for info on server-side
validation.

For your client-side, put in a return false at the end of your validation to
prevent the form from submitting while you're debugging the code.

Ray at work