    which sends control to getRadios() when the user clicks anywhere on the
    form...at least in IE.

    Anyone have a clue as to the problem/solution..TIA

    Bob, Jul 14, 2006

  2. Bob

    Bob Guest

    I've narrowed down my problem to the "/r" feature inside an Alert

    Alert("Something/rnext line)

    prints out like this on IE

    Something
    next line

    but like this on Firefox

    Something next line

    So, Firefox recognizes the /r, (by not displaying it) but it's not
    changing to a new line.

    Bob, Jul 14, 2006

  3. On 13 Jul 2006 21:19:53 -0700, "Bob" <>:

    >Right after the <FORM NAME="Regis".....tag I have

    Try this:

    <form id="whatever" NAME...

    Fabien LE LEZ, Jul 14, 2006
  4. Bob