    Hans Meier Guest

    each <form> tag adds padding, similar to <br>. how to avoid this? I remember
    that there is a way, but I am not sure what it is.
    Hans Meier, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Hans Meier

    Sam Hughes Guest

    "William Tasso" <> wrote in news:bg9q1o$luc5o$2@ID-
    139074.news.uni-berlin.de:

    > Hans Meier wrote:
    >> each <form> tag adds padding, similar to <br>. how to avoid this? I
    >> remember that there is a way, but I am not sure what it is.

    > CSS:
    > {padding:0;} ?

    Actually, popular browsers render the form element with a margin, not
    padding, so it would be margin: 0;.
    Sam Hughes, Jul 31, 2003

  3. Sam Hughes wrote:
    > "William Tasso" <> wrote in news:bg9q1o$luc5o$2@ID-
    > 139074.news.uni-berlin.de:
    >
    >> Hans Meier wrote:
    >>> each <form> tag adds padding, similar to <br>. how to avoid this? I
    >>> remember that there is a way, but I am not sure what it is.

    >> CSS:
    >> {padding:0;} ?

    > Actually, popular browsers render the form element with a margin, not
    > padding, so it would be margin: 0;.

    crystal ball was out on loan ;o)

    --
    William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com
    William Tasso, Jul 31, 2003
  4. Hans Meier

    rf Guest

    "William Tasso" <> wrote in message
    > Sam Hughes wrote:
    > > "William Tasso" <> wrote in news:bg9q1o$luc5o$2@ID-
    > > 139074.news.uni-berlin.de:

    > >> CSS:
    > >> {padding:0;} ?

    > > Actually, popular browsers render the form element with a margin, not
    > > padding, so it would be margin: 0;.

    > crystal ball was out on loan ;o)

    Oops, Sorry William. I remember you loaned it to me about a week or so ago.
    I should have returned it much sooner. I forgot all about it. How remiss of
    me.

    Here it is -->

    Thanks for the loan.

    Cheers