    I am sad to add more that I am an ASP programmer for years. Please do not
    misunderstand me, Its really itching my life.

    Any support would be appreciated.
    Benny Alexander, Oct 27, 2003

  2. > All my Form2Email ASP scripts are not working.

    What does "not working" mean? Do you get an error message? If so, what is
    it? If not, what is the actual symptom?
    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Aaron:

    Its coming to the bad mail folder always. Not reaching my mail box. But the
    script never shows any errors.
    Someone suggested that I need to have valid SMTP, But that too is not
    working.

    Warm Regards,
    Benny
    PS: You site is my favorite one since 1999.:)

    Benny Alexander, Oct 28, 2003
  4. Benny Alexander

    Steven Burn Guest

    Don't know if it will help but, I can send you the one I wrote? (uses
    CDONTS)

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group CEO
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Disclaimer:
    I know I'm probably wrong, I just like taking part :eek:)

    Steven Burn, Oct 28, 2003
  5. Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Oct 28, 2003
  6. Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Oct 28, 2003
  7. Sure Steven, Please send.