format currency

David C

I am using DataFormatstring as "{0:c"} for a money column and it works
great. However, I would like to have $0.00 (zero values) show as Null or
blank. What do I need to add to my format string? Thanks.

David

David C

Mark Rae said:

That worked. I ended up with the following and since a space was in the 3rd
param it displayed blank.

# Bind("SellingPrice", "{0:$#,##0.00;($#,##0.00); }")

Thanks for your info.

David