    Thanks!

    wana

    , Feb 27, 2005

  2. <> wrote:

    > Is there a module or script that will take a directory name as an
    > argument and produce nicely formatted HTML to display the entire
    > directory tree?

    Take this [1]:

    find . -print | sed -e 's,[^/]*/\([^/]*\)$,`--\1,' -e 's,[^/]*/,| ,g'

    and modify it to generate HTML instead. :)

    [1] Message-ID: <5sm1ka$>

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming

    Tad McClellan, Feb 27, 2005

    Tad McClellan wrote:
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > Is there a module or script that will take a directory name as an
    > > argument and produce nicely formatted HTML to display the entire
    > > directory tree?

    > Take this [1]:
    >
    > find . -print | sed -e 's,[^/]*/\([^/]*\)$,`--\1,' -e 's,[^/]*/,|

    ,g'

    > and modify it to generate HTML instead. :)
    >

    > [1] Message-ID: <5sm1ka$>
    >
    > --
    > Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    > Perl programming
    > Fort Worth, Texas

    Awsome! Incredible! I am running it right now on my Mac.

    To anyone looking to hire this man, he's clearly the best for the job.

    Thank you, thank you, thank you, I love it!

    wana

    , Feb 28, 2005