format directory structure in html: is there a module

ioneabu

hi!

Is there a module or script that will take a directory name as an
argument and produce nicely formatted HTML to display the entire
directory tree?

I was going to write one, which should not be too hard, but I thought
I'd ask as to not re-invent.

Thanks!

wana

Tad McClellan

Is there a module or script that will take a directory name as an
argument and produce nicely formatted HTML to display the entire
directory tree?

Take this [1]:

find . -print | sed -e 's,[^/]*/\([^/]*\)$,`--\1,' -e 's,[^/]*/,| ,g'

and modify it to generate HTML instead. :)

[1] Message-ID: <[email protected]>

ioneabu

Tad said:
Is there a module or script that will take a directory name as an
argument and produce nicely formatted HTML to display the entire
directory tree?

Take this [1]:

and modify it to generate HTML instead. :)

[1] Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Awsome! Incredible! I am running it right now on my Mac.

To anyone looking to hire this man, he's clearly the best for the job.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, I love it!

wana