Format for converting to XSL-FO and HTML

Discussion in 'XML' started by tjordah@start.no, Jan 11, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hi!

    Im looking for a developed XML format that hides the low-level details
    of XSL-FO but that easily can be converted to nice-looking XSL-FO
    documents as well as HTML through a set of (pre-developed)
    XSLT-documents. I'm picturing a format where I can do something like
    this (from http://www.w3schools.com/xslfo/xslfo_xslt.asp):

    <header>
    W3Schools
    </header><paragraph>
    At W3Schools you will find all the Web-building tutorials you
    need, from basic HTML and XHTML to advanced XML, XSL, Multimedia
    and WAP.
    </paragraph>

    Thanks,
    Lars Moastuen (lm AT onedge dotdot no)