Format javacode using xsl/xslt problem

Petterson Mikael

Hi,

This is what I want:

public void actionStartTpcInsertion(Coordinator c) throws
MoAccessException,

InternalErrorException,

MoDisabledException,

AlreadyActiveException;

This is what I get:

public void actionStartTpcInsertion(Coordinator c) throws
MoAccessException,
InternalErrorException,
MoDisabledException,
AlreadyActiveException;

This is the xsl that I am using:

<xsl:when test="returnType/void">
public void action<xsl:call-template name="CapFirstLetterOfAttr">
<xsl:with-param name="x"
select="@name"/></xsl:call-template>(Coordinator c) throws
MoAccessException<xsl:if test="raisesException">
<xsl:text>,</xsl:text></xsl:if><xsl:text>
</xsl:text><xsl:for-each select="raisesException"><xsl:value-of
select="@name"/>
<xsl:if test="not(position()=last())">,<xsl:text>
</xsl:text> </xsl:if></xsl:for-each>;
</xsl:when>

Any hints on how I can achieve this?

I am also intrested in having a discussion on how to best generate code.
I would like to share experience with others.

Regards,

//Mikael