Format javacode using xsl/xslt problem

Discussion in 'XML' started by Petterson Mikael, Sep 25, 2003.

  1. Hi,

    This is what I want:

    public void actionStartTpcInsertion(Coordinator c) throws
    MoAccessException,

    InternalErrorException,

    MoDisabledException,

    AlreadyActiveException;

    This is what I get:

    public void actionStartTpcInsertion(Coordinator c) throws
    MoAccessException,
    InternalErrorException,
    MoDisabledException,
    AlreadyActiveException;

    This is the xsl that I am using:

    <xsl:when test="returnType/void">
    public void action<xsl:call-template name="CapFirstLetterOfAttr">
    <xsl:with-param name="x"
    select="@name"/></xsl:call-template>(Coordinator c) throws
    MoAccessException<xsl:if test="raisesException">
    <xsl:text>,</xsl:text></xsl:if><xsl:text>
    </xsl:text><xsl:for-each select="raisesException"><xsl:value-of
    select="@name"/>
    <xsl:if test="not(position()=last())">,<xsl:text>
    </xsl:text> </xsl:if></xsl:for-each>;
    </xsl:when>

    Any hints on how I can achieve this?

    I am also intrested in having a discussion on how to best generate code.
    I would like to share experience with others.

    Regards,

    //Mikael

    Petterson Mikael, Sep 25, 2003