format table in datagrid ? (0/1)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Sam --, Jul 15, 2004.

  1. Sam --

    Sam -- Guest

    hi all
    first sorry for my bad english

    I've a trouble.
    I've a query like
    SELECT au_id, title_id, au_ord, royaltyper
    FROM titleauthor
    WHERE (title_id IN ('TC7777', 'PS2091', 'BU1111', 'PS1372'))
    ORDER BY title_id
    )

    au_id title_id au_ord royaltyper
    267-41-2394 BU1111 2 40
    724-80-9391 BU1111 1 60
    724-80-9391 PS1372 2 25
    756-30-7391 PS1372 1 75
    899-46-2035 PS2091 2 50
    998-72-3567 PS2091 1 50
    267-41-2394 TC7777 2 30
    472-27-2349 TC7777 3 30
    672-71-3249 TC7777 1 40

    I would have to format the table in a datagrid (I do not know if this
    is the control more adapted for my scope) grouping for fields (in this
    case title_id) so that me what of the type comes one

    au_id au_ord royaltyper
    BU1111
    267-41-2394 2 40
    724-80-9391 1 60