format table in datagrid ? (0/1)

Sam --

hi all
first sorry for my bad english

I've a trouble.
I've a query like
SELECT au_id, title_id, au_ord, royaltyper
FROM titleauthor
WHERE (title_id IN ('TC7777', 'PS2091', 'BU1111', 'PS1372'))
ORDER BY title_id
)

au_id title_id au_ord royaltyper
267-41-2394 BU1111 2 40
724-80-9391 BU1111 1 60
724-80-9391 PS1372 2 25
756-30-7391 PS1372 1 75
899-46-2035 PS2091 2 50
998-72-3567 PS2091 1 50
267-41-2394 TC7777 2 30
472-27-2349 TC7777 3 30
672-71-3249 TC7777 1 40

I would have to format the table in a datagrid (I do not know if this
is the control more adapted for my scope) grouping for fields (in this
case title_id) so that me what of the type comes one

au_id au_ord royaltyper
BU1111
267-41-2394 2 40
724-80-9391 1 60