    --
    Regards,
    Sune

    Sune, Jun 22, 2005

  2. Sune wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there any way to define the default date/time format, instead of
    > having to format every single time you print a date/time?

    Default formats are defined in the Regional Settings applet from the control
    Panel. What's tricky is that asp runs under the IUSR account, so you have to
    log in under that account in order to adjust the settings for that account.
    Here's some more information:
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2260
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2313

    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jun 22, 2005

  3. Sune

    McKirahan Guest

    "Sune" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there any way to define the default date/time format, instead of having
    > to format every single time you print a date/time?
    >
    > Thanks
    > --
    > Regards,
    > Sune

    Why? Because
    <%=FormatDateTime(Now,0)%>
    takes longer to type than
    <%=Now%>

    Or do you mean something else?

    McKirahan, Jun 22, 2005
  4. Sune

    Sune Guest

    > Why? Because
    > <%=FormatDateTime(Now,0)%>
    > takes longer to type than
    > <%=Now%>
    > Or do you mean something else?

    In general, i would rather have it defined in my config than have to use
    FormatDateTime constantly :/
    --
    Regards,
    Sune