FormatDateTime

Sune

Hi,

Is there any way to define the default date/time format, instead of having
to format every single time you print a date/time?

Thanks

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Sune said:
Hi,

Is there any way to define the default date/time format, instead of
having to format every single time you print a date/time?
Default formats are defined in the Regional Settings applet from the control
Panel. What's tricky is that asp runs under the IUSR account, so you have to
log in under that account in order to adjust the settings for that account.
Here's some more information:
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2260
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2313

Bob Barrows

McKirahan

Sune said:
Hi,

Is there any way to define the default date/time format, instead of having
to format every single time you print a date/time?

Thanks

Why? Because
<%=FormatDateTime(Now,0)%>
takes longer to type than
<%=Now%>

Or do you mean something else?

Sune

Why? Because
<%=FormatDateTime(Now,0)%>
takes longer to type than
<%=Now%>
Or do you mean something else?
In general, i would rather have it defined in my config than have to use
FormatDateTime constantly :/