Formating DataGrid/View

joelranck

I'm trying to format the data from our database query that is being
binded to a DataGrid. Basically an easy example to understand the
problem is a field in the database uses 1's and 0's to show true or
false but our user doesn't need to see this nor do they understand it
so if it equals 1 then show true etc.

Another issue is I would like to format a field into a hyperlink based
off the database value. I've experimented with TemplateColumns but
haven't had much success. I also could do this before binding the Data
after a sql query but I'm not sure the best way to go about that.
Thanks for the help.