Formating differenc between Web server (IIS) on WinXP or Win 2000?

Martin Thole

I have developed an bound datagrid on WinXP mit VS.2003
and well formatted the 7 columns.

After deploying the project to an Windows 2000 server (with IIS 5)
some columns where blank (no data) and other columns are incomplete
(the last 1-3 chars are cut off).

Is there a special setup necessary to run the ASP datagrid on Windows 2000
with the "old" IIS ?

Martin Thole from Aachen, Germany